Those seeking submissions of papers must submit the following items:
Recommended Items to be Included with Submissions
• Assurance that the submission has not been previously submitted, nor is it before consideration for other publications unless an explanation has been provided with comments to the Editor.
• Authors are responsible for obtaining permissions from copyright holders for any illustrations, figures, tables, or lengthy quotations used that have been previously published. Permission letters for copywritten/previously published material should be submitted.
• Submitted articles written in lesser-known languages (Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Mongol, Teleut, Uzbek, etc.,) should have corresponding abstracts completed in major research languages (i.e. English, German, Russian, etc.,) and vice versa for submitted articles that have been written in major research languages.
Format and Style Requirements
• A soft copy of the complete work via e-mail attachment, virus-free in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, or Rich Text Formats.
• Cover Page including Name, Mailing address, e-mail address, and a brief auto-biography
• A Short Abstract of no more than 250 words
• Submissions should be approximately 3000 – 6000 words in length
• Include 5 – 10 Keywords or definitions to enable quick and easy searches within databases for the main message of your article
• Any included illustrations, figures, or tables should be appropriately placed within the texts rather than at the end
• Formatting and Referencing styles should adhere to Chicago Manual of Style standards